DEPARTMENT POSITION • O’FALLON, MO
We are seeking an extremely motivated and experienced Welder/Fabricator who can assist and support our company’s growth initiatives.
- Fabricates parts according to blue prints and drawings
- Fabricates parts by using equipment to clean, prepare, cut, burn, and weld pieces; setting up and measuring assemblies.
- Verifies welding results by inspecting and testing welds
- Updates job knowledge by participating in company provided training opportunities
- MIG and TIG aluminum, steel and stainless steel
- Required: 2+ years’ experience MIG/TIG Welding
- Preferred: 5+ years’ experience MIG/TIG Welding
- Ability to pass weld test to specifications required
- Ability to be certified to specifications of the AWS and in-house CWI
- Reliable mode of transportation and ability to pass drug test and background check
- Welding and shop safety knowledge
- Ability to read blue prints
- Ability to work overtime and be on feet for entire shift. Some Saturdays may be required depending on workload
WB industries seeks to fill this position with exceptionally talented and self-motivated individuals. Salary commensurate with experience. WB Industries offers Competitive Salary with a full benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, paid Vacation and Holidy time, Matching 401K, and much more, as well as the opportunity for growth within an expanding organization.
WB Industries is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.