ISO certified custom metal fabrication company in O’Fallon, Missouri Is looking for an extremely motivated Estimating/Technician who can help further our company’s growth initiatives. WB Industries has been a proven resource for quality custom solutions in the metal and structural fabrication, welding, machining and tooling. WB Industries is driven by our Mission, Vision and Values and is proud of its long standing commitment to the customers we serve.
Responsible for providing technical and administrative support to the Sales/Estimating Department. Assists and coordinates special projects and provides support to other departments as required.
- Maintain sales/estimating data in Epicor ERP system.
- Search multiple on-line procurement sources for new bid opportunities.
- Assist with labor and material estimating.
- Work closely with customers and other Sales/Estimating staff to determine/refine job requirements.
- Create, deliver and manage vendor RFQ’s and other required technical documentation.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Basic engineering print-reading skills required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in cost estimating, manufacturing, engineering or metal fabrication. Aerospace industry experience preferred.
- Knowledge of or experience with an ERP or CRM system with daily data entry responsibilities preferred.
- Experience or education with 3D modeling, SolidWorks, CAD, CATIA and/or UG.
WB Industries seeks to fill this position with exceptionally talented and self-motivated individuals. Salary commensurate with experience. WB Industries offers Competitive Salary with a full benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, Matching 401k, and much more, as well as the opportunity for growth within an expanding organization.
WB Industries is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Applicants send current resume to – firstname.lastname@example.org